ZOMBIE LOVE Mystery Dinner
friday, OCTOBER 26th, 6:00-9:30pm
Join us for a hilarious evening of mystery, mayhem and murder at this exciting interactive dinner theater event.
Calling all Zombies! Calling all Zombies! Come to the murder mystery show that thinks outside of the coffin! That’s right! We’ve got the perfect show for you, whether you are a Zombie fan or not! Why?
Because this show has it all! High drama! Comedy! A love story! …and Zombies, of course!
You, yes…you!, can play a Zombie, or not, it is up to you, but we do promise lots of fun for everyone!
The walking dead have never been this much fun!
Zombie costumes encouraged!!
Three Course Dinner Includes:
- Appetizer Course (choice of)
- House Salad
- Butternut Squash Soup (vegan)
- Main Course
- Lemon Garlic Pork Loin with mashed potatoes and cream gravy, loaded green beans, and Texas Toast.
- Mark Twain Fried Chicken with one piece white and dark meat, mashed potatoes and cream gravy, loaded green beans, and Texas Toast.
- Pilgrim Burger with fresh, ground turkey, stuffing, whole cranberry sauce, lettuce, and a brioche bun. Served with mashed potatoes and cream gravy.
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-friendly entree available upon request.
- Dessert Course
- Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-friendly dessert available upon request.
- Drink choice of homemade root beer, tea, lemonade, or water.
- Beer and wine available at additional cost.
What could be more fun? Everyone plays a part (if they want to) in this wildly interactive show produced by Jest Mysteries. You might even be the star of the show! Tickets are $39.95 per person and include a 3 course dinner, beverage, the show, and gratuity. Beer and wine available at an additional cost. Mix and mingle starts at 6:00pm and the show begins at 7:00pm. Call 636-385-0643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For seating for groups larger than four please call 573-221-5511 or email email@example.com.