DEAD LIKE ME Mystery Dinner
PORTION OF PROCEEDS TO BIG RIVER STEAMPUNK FESTIVAL
friday, august 31st, 6:00-9:30pm
Join us for a hilarious evening of mystery, mayhem and murder at this exciting interactive dinner theater event.
Welcome back to the land of the living! Why the welcome?
Because you’re dead. That’s right, and you have teleported to the land of the living for a union meeting of The Brotherhood of Obituary Occupants (BOO!). You’re a ghost,…and P. T. Barnum, who is up to his usual tricks, is trying to include you in his latest scheme! But what do you threaten a dead man with?
However, someone finds a way to do him in. Who did it? The guy across the room? The lady across the table? Or…maybe….you!
Three Course Dinner Includes:
- Appetizer Course (choice of):
- Hummus Basket with warm pita wedges and cucumber slices (vegan)
- House Salad
- Main Course (choice of):
- Our signature Steampunk Burger topped with herb cream cheese spread and balsamic onion bacon jam. Served truffle parmesan mashed potatoes.
- Chicken and Waffles made with two pieces of our famous Mark Twain Fried Chicken (one white and one dark) and a fluffly, belgian waffle served with real butter and syrup.
- Honey Garlic Pork Loin served with truffle parmesan mashed potatoes and loaded green beans.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Friendly dinner options upon request.
- Dessert Course (choice of):
- Classic Cherry Cheesecake with whipped topping.
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Cracker Jacks and whipped topping.
- Vegan and Gluten-Friendly dessert options upon request.
- Drink choice of homemade root beer, tea, lemonade, or water.
What could be more fun? Everyone plays a part (if they want to) in this wildly interactive show produced by Jest Mysteries. You might even be the star of the show! Tickets are $44.95 per person and include a 3 course dinner, beverage, the show, and gratuity. Beer and wine available at an additional cost. Mix and mingle starts at 6:00pm and the show begins at 7:00pm. Call 636-385-0643 or email email@example.com for more information.
For seating for groups larger than four please call 573-221-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.