BULLETS IN THE BATHTUB Murder Mystery Dinner
friday, june 29th, 6:00-9:30pm
Join us for a hilarious evening of mystery, mayhem and murder at this exciting interactive dinner theater event.
Welcome to the 1920’s where bathtubs were made for one thing only.
To make gin! (Ok, maybe two things).
Lot’s of gangsters are showing up at “Cherry’s Speakeasy” to talk about the turf war going on between the Corneolis and the Buttafuccos. Just when we think things are going to settle down, in comes Harry Hyde, (the famous Russian mobster). He sure does know how to make enemies! Deadly ones!
I guess the local constable, Doyle Lonnegan, will come and solve the crime, but not before things get pretty wild!
You’ll meet crazy characters like Red E. Mix, (the local concrete salesman), Trixie, ( the owner of Cherry’s) and many others before we find out who put “da finger” on Harry’s Hyde! Was it Larry, The Rug? Was it Joey, The Lips? Or maybe, J Edna Hoover?
When you come to “Bullets in the Bathtub”. don’t forget to bring your gangster hat, tommy gun and flapper!
The show is three acts of hilarity and everyone plays a part. There are lots of opportunities for audience interaction with no need to memorize lines.
Three Course Dinner Includes:
- Appetizer Course (choice of):
- Warm Pita, Hummus, and Cucumber Slices (vegan)
- House Salad
- Main Course (choice of):
- All-American Gangster Burger: a third pound 100% fresh beef burger topped with garlic aioli, smoked gouda, caramelized onions, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and sweet horseradish pickles. Served with battered french fries.
- Prohibition Chicken: grilled lemon herb chicken served with sweet corn and loaded green beans.
- Truffle and Mushroom Macaroni and Cheese: Cavatappi pasta tossed in a creamy cheese sauce with truffle oil, sauteed mushrooms, and onions. Served with Texas toast.
- Dessert Course (choice of):
- Classic Cherry Cheesecake with cherry topping and whipped topped.
- Turtle Cheesecake with fudge, caramel, nuts, and whipped topping.
- Drink choice of homemade root beer, tea, lemonade, or water.
What could be more fun? Everyone plays a part (if they want to) in this wildly interactive show produced by Jest Mysteries. You might even be the star of the show! Tickets are $39.95 per person and include a 3 course dinner, beverage, the show, and gratuity. Beer and wine available at an additional cost. Mix and mingle starts at 6:00pm and the show begins at 7:00pm. Call 636-385-0643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For seating for groups larger than four please call 573-221-5511 or email email@example.com.