A Fistful of hollers Mystery Dinner
friday, july 27th, 6:00-9:30pm
Join us for a hilarious evening of mystery, mayhem and murder at this exciting interactive dinner theater event.
Welcome to the western town of “Dry Gulp”.
You have been invited to a party thrown by Digger Deep. He’s the local mortician who is trying to drum up a little business.
How does a funeral home drum up business? By inviting Nasty Nate, the local bad guy to the party.
Surely they’ll be a “killin” or two. But guess who gets “kilt”?
I guess we’ll have to call on that crack detective, Squint Leastwood to find out who did it! Someone you know? Or maybe it was you?
You’ll meet lots of fun characters! Characters like Fanny Dango, Wyatt Burp, and Messy James and lot’s of others! We promise a wild ride at “A Fistful of Hollars!”
Don’t forget to wear your boots, ’cause it’s gonna get pretty deep!
Three Course Dinner Includes:
- Appetizer Course (choice of):
- Cowboy Caviar and Tortilla Chips (vegan)
- House Salad
- Main Course (choice of):
- Smoked Pork Platter served with sweet corn and a baked potato.
- Roughin' It Grilled Chicken topped with pepper jack cheese, grilled onions, and drizzled in chili ranch sauce. Served with sweet corn and a baked potato.
- Avocado Black Bean Hash served with sweet corn and a baked potato. (vegan)
- Dessert Course (choice of):
- S'mores Cheesecake
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Sundae
- Drink choice of homemade root beer, tea, lemonade, or water.
What could be more fun? Everyone plays a part (if they want to) in this wildly interactive show produced by Jest Mysteries. You might even be the star of the show! Tickets are $39.95 per person and include a 3 course dinner, beverage, the show, and gratuity. Beer and wine available at an additional cost. Mix and mingle starts at 6:00pm and the show begins at 7:00pm. Call 636-385-0643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For seating for groups larger than four please call 573-221-5511 or email email@example.com.